Thursday 31 March 2011

DiSH 200 : SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE


 SPAGHETTi BOLOGNESE


This evening, we are preparing a pasta dinner. 

There is a tray of minced beef in the fridge. I am going to ozonize it. Bryan says I don't have to since we're only using a small tray of minced meat. I am going to check it out anyway. We have not ozonize minced meat before and I am curious to see if any white substance would emerge.



Oh my goodness ... would you look at all the toxins???

I did not expect to see so much yucky stuff 
floating in the water.

 This amount of toxin sure looks like it over-weighs 
the amount of minced meat we're using.

The resulting ozonized meat looks really fresh 
and smells fresh too. I rinsed and strained it. 

See the amount of toxin that is removed by the ozonizer?

It feels slimy and rubbery ... eeee - yew ... :S

 1. Saute garlic and onions in olive oil until fragrant.




2. Add On

Add the ozonized minced meat.

Fry Fry Fry.


 Add a small can of tomato puree. 
Add 2 tomatoes (roughly chopped). Add basil leaves.
Add coriander leaves. Add filtered water. 
Add seasalt. Add ketchup.

 Allow to simmer until the gravy thickens a little ...


3. Boil Pasta
Meanwhile, boil pasta noodles until al dente.
Drain and set aside.

 Place a piece of square sandwich cheese on top of pasta.
Scoop sauce over and serve immediately. 

We ran out of shredded cheese. :D 

Bon Appetite! Hmmm ... Yum Yum!

My Green Drink ...

Clean the inside and the outside ... :D