Saturday 25 September 2010

Day 85 ... Grilled Salmon

This evening, I decided to grill a piece of salmon for dinner.
Bryan's in East Malaysia. So dinner is just for Justine and myself.
I don't intend to fry or use a lot of pots and pans, that's for sure.

 1. Grill The Salmon.
Season with seasalt and black pepper. 
Squeeze some lime juice over. I ran out of lemons. 
Drop a dollop of butter before popping it into the mini-oven.

Close Up.
The aroma was simply amazing. :D

Justine is peeling the potatoes.

2. Boil The Potatoes.
Add seasalt in the boiling water. Drain.
Add mayonaisse, flaxseed oil and 
a dash of black pepper. Toss to mix.

3. Blanch The Vegetables.
You can't get healthier than this. :D

Dinner is ready. This is my plate. 
Oohhh. The salmon fish was just excellent. 
The flesh was amazingly moist, tender and very fresh.

This is Justine's plate. 
She's having a small bowl of leftover brown rice 
from last night's dinner, with her salmon.

Today, I had my one shake of The Green Drink 
for breakfast, noodles with vegetable dumplings for lunch 
and the above grilled salmon for dinner.

To Sum Up
1 shake & 2 meals
Juice. Fruit. BioFruity. Water. Coffee.


Time of Posting : 11:54pm (Sat)