Wednesday 30 June 2010

fish head ...


Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Win Soon Fish Head BeeHoon
Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park
12noon

Bryan and I had fish head beehoon for lunch today. This restaurant is quite known for this dish. Grace has been here too. And Steven. There's another restaurant serving the same thing on the same row at the opposite end, but don't think it's as famous as this one. You see that? It's all in the name ... WIN Soon. Even if don't win NOW, will still win SOON. Sooner or later, still WIN.

The other one, uh ... the other one, what's it called again??? Can't remember the name now. Ahh, You see ... can't even remember the name. What sort of impact has that place on me??? No impact whatsoever. Has not won me over. Did not even attempt to try to WIN me over. Whether SOON or not soon. :D  It's all in the name, I tell you. Look at PappaRich. Pappa's Rich. All over town, here and there, sprouts little branches of pappa's rich cafe. How not to be rich like that? You want to try not to be rich also cannot. As opposed to the other cafe that calls itself Old Something ... like Old News. Old Old Old. Hehe. :D I used to hang out at that Old Place. After awhile, I wanted to check out something New. Hmm, PappaRich. It's a good name, I must say. Turn your antennaes on. You'd never know. You might just hear about MamaRicher one of these days. Could be mine ... Yeah I wish ... :D