Wednesday 30 June 2010

sombre ...


Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Win Soon Fish Head BeeHoon Restaurant
Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park
12 noon

Bryan said I looked a bit sombre while having my bee hoon just now. You think so? Well, he could have called out and said, SMILE or something. Can't expect me to have an upturned mouth at all times, right? Oh well, guess I'm just not a candid shot kind of person. Or perhaps, maybe ... could it be that I was thinking about my self-imposed 10 DAY challenge that starts tomorrow. :( I must say I was too hasty when I said I would start on July 1st. Should have said AUGUST, and not July. Why didn't I say August??? At least if in August, I'd have one month to prepare ...

Prepare what??? a lil voice asks.

Why, to prepare for the challenge la (what else!) The CHALLENGE, which at the time, I had Anthony Robbins as my mentor. HOO-HAH!!! Nope, I haven't forgotten ... The catch phrase during the power-packed seminar.

I AM A FIREWALKER. ASK ME WHY! 

Man, were we ferocious then. We were so like WARRIORS, we frightened ourselves. Had so much POWER that was uhh, what was it again - ahhh yes, UN-LEASHED ... within us at that time. Now, where is that power, I ask myself. Wait, wait, Tony did say, several times, in fact the whole seminar was about where the power is ... Guess what? That POWER ... IS - IN - ME!!! It's supposed to be anyway ...

Let me try UN-LEASH it (inhaling deep deep deep into the lungs) (and exhale) ...

I'M ON A 10 DAY DETOX. ASK ME ... 

No. Never mind. Don't. Don't ask. Let me see whether I can get through the 1st day. Then You can ask. I might just scrape it and postpone to August. See how la. Thank God I'm female. We're allowed to change our minds frequently, and WITHOUT QUESTION. Ahh there, the female POWER ... it's been unleashed.