Saturday 3 July 2010

roses ...


Saturday, July 3, 2010
11:40pm @ Home

Just got home from the movie. It was kinda nice, a little over dramatic. Wanted to post this entry before 12 midnight. Day 3 is almost over. Am kinda proud that I made it through the 3 days. Strange that the tummy is not growling and am not craving for food. No body aches. Had 3 shakers of The Green Drink, a chamomile tea, some fruits. Juice and Water. Bryan made some porridge in the slow cooker that smelt amazing. He's trying to sabo me, I think. :D That was dinner for Justine and Him actually. I was quite impressed that I wasn't tempted to try but did tell him to save some in a tupperware for me, for tomorrow. Went to Mass this evening at 5pm. Couldn't resist asking Bryan to take a snapshot of the lovely roses on the altar. :D