Thursday 1 July 2010

Day 1 ...


Thursday, July 1, 2010
1:22pm @ Home

Ah, I see ... You've come to check out what's become of my first day of Detox, haven't yer? Didn't think I could go through with it, did yer? Well, I have news for You ...

I - Have - Started ... 

Yup, I did ... That's the important step ... To take the step to start something, that is. It's all easy talking and discussing and bloggin' but TAKE ACTION??? That's a separate topic altogether. Anyway, I'm glad to blog here that I Have Started My 10 Day Detox Program.

July 1st.

Day One.

You're probably wondering what's the above photo got to do with this entry, right?

Nothing actually. Those 2 beautiful cards were pencil-coloured by Madam Yoon from Sandakan. The cards I was talking about earlier? It's so identical, makes you wonder if a template was used. She really took some time out to shade the picture. Sent one to me first, and when she asked Bryan whether I received it, which at the time, I hadn't, she sent the second one. I received both at the same time. Maybe I was just meant to have 2 cards. Was touched by the gesture, got a Thank You card from Hallmark and posted to her, smsed her to look out for it. Maybe I should have sent her 2 cards ...

Going to take a rest now. Was on the chat line with my sister Jessie in the states for 3 hours just now. I typed, she read. She typed, I read. Then, we both typed, like we were racing to see who could type more. Yeah, we were both furiously typing away like 120 words per minute. Not sure now who read what after that. So after all that many words, need to give the eyes a break. Blog again later ... :D