Sunday 4 July 2010

best congee ...


Sunday, July 4, 2010
7pm @ Home

By 5pm, was a bit hungry. Had the 2 same shakers of green drink today, for breakfast and lunch, except that I had reduced the protein powder. Today's my 4th day, and I'm going to have some dinner later, so the reduction was intentional. Bryan was making porridge in the slow cooker, and said dinner wouldn't be ready till about 7pm. Made me a nice beer mug of fresh apple and carrot juice (no added water), topped with 3 cubes of ice and a fancy straw. :D

When dinner was ready, I took my first taste, and honestly, that was like dee best porridge in the world! Truly, the best I have ever tasted. The smoothness of the texture, the fragrance fried garlic oil, the organic shoyu, the freshly marinated fish and scallops, were out of this world. Man, even the parsley and flower-cut carrots, meant more for decoration, were delicious. No salt was added as in accordance to Tony Robbins' Program. Shoyu's not counted, I guess. A much healthier choice than refined salt anyway. A little fried garlic oil as a condiment is okay. I had 2 bowls of Bryan's delicious congee. Not immediately, about half an hour after the first one. Didn't want to shock the system. :D

Just remembered that I forgot to do my breathing exercises today. Darn. Need to go stand by the window now, and force myself to do the "inhale, hold and exhale" exercise ... :D